Parex USA is a company that promotes a culture of employee empowerment, professional development and creativity in all areas of operations. We know the Parex USA community makes up the most important element of the Parex USA Team!
Come be a part of a company who values the differences among our employees, because together with our dedicated employees we will continue to develop into a culture you will be proud to be part of!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage offered to employee and their families
· Health Benefits including Flexible Spending Account
· Basis Life and AD&D Insurance
· Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short Term Disability Insurance
· Voluntary Long-Term Disability
· 401k Plan, both Pre-Tax and After Tax (Roth)
· Employee Assistance Program
· Charitable Gift Matching
· Funeral Planning and Concierge Services
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Floating Holidays
· Life Essentials plans (Financial Planning, Emotional Support, Legal Estate)
· Various Leave options
· Employee Discounts & Services
SUSTAINABILITY - GIVING BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
OPEN POSITIONSVIEW ALL
HR Partner, Sr. - Anaheim, CA
17 Jan 2019
The Sr. Human Resources Partner will lead, facilitate, support and provide deliverables in various areas of HR including staffing, onboarding, employee communications, employee relations, union avoidance, training, employee development, performance management, benefits, compensation and compliance.
Tile Setting Materials Sales Representative - Houston, TX
17 Jan 2019
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the ceramic tile industry. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients. Position includes performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Maintenance Technician - Riverside, CA
17 Jan 2019
Work independently and with other plant personnel to perform reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance tasks on production and facilities equipment. Troubleshoot and repair issues and failures of production and facilities equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness. All tasks will be performed while supporting the policies, procedures, goals and objectives of the company.